Conditions of bodywork
The client agrees with following conditions:
- Bodywork cannot be done while the animal suffers from:
- Inflammation inc. fever
- Neurological disease
- Oncological disease
- Gastrointestinal disease
- Bleeding / haemorrhage condition
- The treating vet is informed, that the horse undertakes the bodywork – the client´s responsibility
- During the bodywork the horse is in a safe area, no noises and another hustle issues
- The horse does not have acces to the feed during the bodywork – drinking is allowed
- Behaviour of the horse is too danger for the therapist or the surrounding to do the bodywork – no possiblity to do the bodywork, the client will pay the full price
- Cancellation less then 24hours before the bodywork – the client will pay 50% price. Exception is urgent health condition (fever, injury)
- The therapist can cancell the bodywork due to serious issues (illness). New term will be offered to the client.
- The invoice will be issued for request.